HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Richborough ower station 14th june 2010

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wevsky

PostSubject: Richborough ower station 14th june 2010   Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:10 am

Right this ive seen on forums,i have grown up with this place in view of most houses ive lived in..we went with the intention of getting in the main building ..now i was told the way in and unfortunantly behind the way in there was hares fences wedged up against the entry point and resecured nailed boards so a little dissapointed we walked round what we could and took mainly outside and smaller building shots..i wanted a look up close myself before this piece of history was flattened in the name of progress to make god knows what probably another lovely carpark perhaps Smile
Here goes

And after this we went to a local pub who's landlord had mention the smugglers caves/tunnels running off his beer cellar..they are there work needs to be done to make the gaps just that little bit bigger..thay may lead anywhere!!
Back to top Go down
http://wevsky.blogspot.com/
Obscurity
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Richborough ower station 14th june 2010   Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:16 am

nice photos there mate, looks like your getting the hang of that camera Cool
I was here a couple of weeks back with knox and frosty, alot easier than last year when i was chased by police dogs lol. Note to self...dont assume that coz its night time then police dog trainning wont take place Laughing

I got your PM about the beer cellar and tunnels, sounds very interesting. I dont think its what you think it is but still sounds very interesting. Keep us posted dude Wink
Back to top Go down
http://urbandecay.heavenforum.com
wevsky

PostSubject: Re: Richborough ower station 14th june 2010   Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:41 am

Obscurity wrote:
nice photos there mate, looks like your getting the hang of that camera Cool
I was here a couple of weeks back with knox and frosty, alot easier than last year when i was chased by police dogs lol. Note to self...dont assume that coz its night time then police dog trainning wont take place Laughing

I got your PM about the beer cellar and tunnels, sounds very interesting. I dont think its what you think it is but still sounds very interesting. Keep us posted dude Wink
yes knox did mention police dog training..security had his bike parked round the back but no sign of him..and as for the pub smugglers tunnels..who knows knox just mentioned you was looking about down there..will have to see if we can go back with a lump hammer and bolster..it goes off somewhere but who knows..landlord reckoned it went down to the sea but that pub is at pretty much sea level,cant find no info on the pub in mention but hey if it gets me a pint after we found nothing im kewl!
Back to top Go down
http://wevsky.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Richborough ower station 14th june 2010   

Back to top Go down

Richborough ower station 14th june 2010
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1