HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Hows about a trip?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Obscurity
Admin


Posts : 145
Join date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Hows about a trip?   Mon May 17, 2010 7:16 am

ok so im hoping to get a couple more people on the forums soon and will be arranging a trip for all members in the summer. For those of you that are currently on the forums then feel free to suggest any sites that you think would be good for a group trip? remember that this is public so dont post sesitive sites and also some members may not be as able as you when it comes to getting in places etc. So lets see what we can come up with. Also please let me know if your up for a trip in the summer (this is a good way to meet other members)
Back to top Go down
http://urbandecay.heavenforum.com
b9y



Posts : 33
Join date : 2010-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Hows about a trip?   Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:32 pm

i really want to visit tunnel 2010.

Razz
Back to top Go down
wevsky



Posts : 338
Join date : 2010-05-08
Age : 46
Location : thanet

PostSubject: Re: Hows about a trip?   Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:47 am

Obscurity wrote:
ok so im hoping to get a couple more people on the forums soon and will be arranging a trip for all members in the summer. For those of you that are currently on the forums then feel free to suggest any sites that you think would be good for a group trip? remember that this is public so dont post sesitive sites and also some members may not be as able as you when it comes to getting in places etc. So lets see what we can come up with. Also please let me know if your up for a trip in the summer (this is a good way to meet other members)

Unoficial tour of dumpy be nice..:)tour guides are boring unless its the unoficial kind
Back to top Go down
http://wevsky.blogspot.com/
b9y



Posts : 33
Join date : 2010-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Hows about a trip?   Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:19 pm

I'm up for most things, but i can't climb + scared of heights....and spiders haha.


So i usually don't visit things like the deep shelters, but for the ramsgate tunnels and such I'd be willing to go nuts as long as it's easy-ish to get into Razz


Back to top Go down
wevsky



Posts : 338
Join date : 2010-05-08
Age : 46
Location : thanet

PostSubject: Re: Hows about a trip?   Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:30 am

b9y wrote:
I'm up for most things, but i can't climb + scared of heights....and spiders haha.


So i usually don't visit things like the deep shelters, but for the ramsgate tunnels and such I'd be willing to go nuts as long as it's easy-ish to get into Razz



well i cant climb that well no ropes etc hate heights cant abseil but deep shelters cave spiders u wont see if u dont look..and did main tunels last night in a group of 7 ..but at some point could be done again i guess.. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://wevsky.blogspot.com/
b9y



Posts : 33
Join date : 2010-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Hows about a trip?   Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:02 am

the ramsgate ones are like 3 miles all in all aren't they? XD

the old narrow gauge tunnel mixed with the ww2 ones?

I think i could ignore most of the spiders, but the last time i went down a shelter my mate was like "Jack, DO NOT LOOK BEHIND YOU!" .... and i did..


you should of seen my face xD
Back to top Go down
wevsky



Posts : 338
Join date : 2010-05-08
Age : 46
Location : thanet

PostSubject: Re: Hows about a trip?   Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:06 am

b9y wrote:
the ramsgate ones are like 3 miles all in all aren't they? XD

the old narrow gauge tunnel mixed with the ww2 ones?

I think i could ignore most of the spiders, but the last time i went down a shelter my mate was like "Jack, DO NOT LOOK BEHIND YOU!" .... and i did..


you should of seen my face xD

well all in all there are 3 sections not including ellington..probably closer to 4.5 miles ish..
main tunnel
westcliff
cannon road
..the main is a doddle ive done the westcliff and cannon road is still there teasing me...and some of the cave spiders ive seen do make yer skin crawl i just ignore them unless i find one on me then i freak!!
Back to top Go down
http://wevsky.blogspot.com/
b9y



Posts : 33
Join date : 2010-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Hows about a trip?   Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:55 pm

as long as i don't have to climb through a hatch with them surrounding me then I'm cool....

But i really can't explain just how much they freak me out, i spend hours itching and shit haha!
Back to top Go down
wevsky



Posts : 338
Join date : 2010-05-08
Age : 46
Location : thanet

PostSubject: Re: Hows about a trip?   Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:13 am

b9y wrote:
as long as i don't have to climb through a hatch with them surrounding me then I'm cool....

But i really can't explain just how much they freak me out, i spend hours itching and shit haha!
cliff edges often do the same for me mate Smile
Back to top Go down
http://wevsky.blogspot.com/
b9y



Posts : 33
Join date : 2010-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Hows about a trip?   Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:34 am

I've leant over one before, you know the lil pillbox by St margarets light house?


Try that in heavy wind, and try being a cocky bastard like me thinking he could make himself 'Aerodynamic' lol Razz
Back to top Go down
wevsky



Posts : 338
Join date : 2010-05-08
Age : 46
Location : thanet

PostSubject: Re: Hows about a trip?   Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:37 am

b9y wrote:
I've leant over one before, you know the lil pillbox by St margarets light house?


Try that in heavy wind, and try being a cocky bastard like me thinking he could make himself 'Aerodynamic' lol Razz

im ok looking when im feeling fit and well but when im ill and feel shit my head spins went to the hospital postern..well went to st .martins which my slightly chunlier buddies couldnt get into and got told about the hospital postern narrow cliff paths the edge in sight..i held on to me mate as my head spun more and more ..then the steep scramble up to the carpark ,still no fun Smile
Back to top Go down
http://wevsky.blogspot.com/
Mr Fro



Posts : 71
Join date : 2010-07-22
Location : Thanet

PostSubject: Re: Hows about a trip?   Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:31 am

Great idea, I'd be up for another meet-n-greet. The tunnels worked out quite well for a group but there's always something like Summerlands - might have to be a tad more discreet though. silent
Back to top Go down
wevsky



Posts : 338
Join date : 2010-05-08
Age : 46
Location : thanet

PostSubject: Re: Hows about a trip?   Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:44 am

Mr Fro wrote:
Great idea, I'd be up for another meet-n-greet. The tunnels worked out quite well for a group but there's always something like Summerlands - might have to be a tad more discreet though. silent

Mr Fro discreet is my middle name..last derelict i did i was wearing trainers and some bugger left a big nail sticking up out from a wooden board,now that smarted just a lil bit..its a shame in some respects that the other sections arent so easy to do ,but on the other hand also good so theres less chance of idiots graffiti and vandalising..but another meet wuld be nice mate
Back to top Go down
http://wevsky.blogspot.com/
twink



Posts : 28
Join date : 2010-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Hows about a trip?   Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:39 pm

i'd be up fora meet and an explore, i dont mind climbing, ropework etc do it at work anyway :D
Back to top Go down
wevsky



Posts : 338
Join date : 2010-05-08
Age : 46
Location : thanet

PostSubject: Re: Hows about a trip?   Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:15 am

twink wrote:
i'd be up fora meet and an explore, i dont mind climbing, ropework etc do it at work anyway Very Happy
well twink..ramsgate main tunnel is a good place to visit even point and click can come out well..im still learning with my dslr camera and as many times as ive been down there different photos can be taken..no doubt obsurity can arrange something!
Back to top Go down
http://wevsky.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hows about a trip?   

Back to top Go down
 
Hows about a trip?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Field trip interest
» My Trip to the Dark Side/Pooges
» Northern Trip Footage
» Collecting trip
» Bonsai Trip To Japan, April 2012

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Genreral Forums :: General chat-
Jump to: