HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

simonwilde67 - Introduction !! (new member.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
simonwilde67

PostSubject: simonwilde67 - Introduction !! (new member.)   Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:48 am

Hello my fellow Urban Explorer's !.I have been a memeber of 28dayslater.co.uk for a little while now,and I am always game to look at others.I have been into photography for about 12 years in total now,loads more to learn on the subject and I have been plesantly surprised at other people's views and opinions on the subject.
I have a morbid fasination over hospitals/Asylums, cheers and reather enjoy period buildings concerning the military crafty buggers the government,I have come to believe that there are buildings and structures out there in this country all over the placeI Havent been on many explores with other people,I normally go with my best friend marky01,unfortunatly he moved up north east of London a couple of years ago,and we dont see much of each other so the reccy's have drawn to a close.But I am not working nowadays,so would love to join an invite if ever one is extending !I have really enjoyed Rookinella/Oxygenthief work,they and many others have kept me in hours of concentration infront of my lappy,looking at all the shots they have created.
Well hope that explains a little about myself,lovely to have met all of you on this site and others !take care my fellow brother and sisters. GOD SPEED.simonwilde67 -London Heathrow area.
Back to top Go down
wevsky

PostSubject: Re: simonwilde67 - Introduction !! (new member.)   Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:39 am

only just spotted your hello..you may have noticed its small here..very Smile..we are all on 28dl..well most of the people here are..get some stuff up and invites may come along mate!
Back to top Go down
http://wevsky.blogspot.com/
twink

PostSubject: Re: simonwilde67 - Introduction !! (new member.)   Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:45 pm

Hi, welcome to the forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: simonwilde67 - Introduction !! (new member.)   

Back to top Go down

simonwilde67 - Introduction !! (new member.)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1