HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Old kent college chapel 2nd november 2010

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wevsky

avatar

Posts : 338
Join date : 2010-05-08
Age : 47
Location : thanet

PostSubject: Old kent college chapel 2nd november 2010   Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:58 pm

Right this was a spur of the moment find as the place we where heading out to just wasnt do-able,its a chapel from a closed down and well demolished college ,i assume the chapel is still there because its listed!well i assume!the college is long gone and rebuilt on i cant find any info on the chapel it self ,but its been there as long as i can remember!right no flashy right up !the place had seen fire damage at some point and was in a bad way most of the stained glass windows had been destroyed,but a few pics of the night are in order..










it has been chav'd!!



And for some reason a small boat inside..









Right like i say wasnt our first choice but has been there a while waiting for a look inside to be had so we did Smile
Back to top Go down
http://wevsky.blogspot.com/
Obscurity
Admin
avatar

Posts : 145
Join date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Old kent college chapel 2nd november 2010   Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:37 am

nice one dude, this was quite a nce little explore for a spare of the moment thing. Pics came out really good mate. Top marks king
Back to top Go down
http://urbandecay.heavenforum.com
wevsky

avatar

Posts : 338
Join date : 2010-05-08
Age : 47
Location : thanet

PostSubject: Re: Old kent college chapel 2nd november 2010   Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:57 am

Obscurity wrote:
nice one dude, this was quite a nce little explore for a spare of the moment thing. Pics came out really good mate. Top marks king

maglites dont get me wrong served me well ,then along came nice cree chip lenser ,i have to quicken epxposure times other wise images do fuck up ,and ive only just started to remember it has a flood and spot so my pictures are getting more evenly lit..sometimes;)
Back to top Go down
http://wevsky.blogspot.com/
atrapfilm



Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Old kent college chapel 2nd november 2010   Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:12 pm

I'm Thanet based as well. I take it this is a local one? Whereabouts is it, if you don't mind me asking? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wevsky

avatar

Posts : 338
Join date : 2010-05-08
Age : 47
Location : thanet

PostSubject: Re: Old kent college chapel 2nd november 2010   Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:13 pm

atrapfilm wrote:
I'm Thanet based as well. I take it this is a local one? Whereabouts is it, if you don't mind me asking? Very Happy

ramsgate mate...u just joined i take it Smile
Back to top Go down
http://wevsky.blogspot.com/
atrapfilm



Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Old kent college chapel 2nd november 2010   Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:50 pm

I'm a newbie on this forum, yes Smile

I have, however, been reading for a while. I actually have a habit of scouring forums like these, but I tend to shy away from posting. Not sure why, maybe I am just the quiet type.

I have done a few explores, but I wouldn't say I am particularly 'hardcore'. My main passion is film-making, and a lot of my work is dystopian, hence the interest in urbex.

My film stuff is here;
http://www.youtube.com/user/aTrapFilm

And two of my explores are documented here;
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=322788&id=614912836&l=55cf341f43

tp://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=321511&id=614912836&l=d922ed8d02

And also a little outing I did with my cam and various lenses;
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=324155&id=614912836&l=0c7e0fa2f7

I am not sure why I think bombarding you poor people with links is a good introduction, yet I do it anyway. My apologies!

Sorry to jump in without a formal introduction.

Adam
Back to top Go down
wevsky

avatar

Posts : 338
Join date : 2010-05-08
Age : 47
Location : thanet

PostSubject: Re: Old kent college chapel 2nd november 2010   Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:52 pm

atrapfilm wrote:
I'm a newbie on this forum, yes Smile

I have, however, been reading for a while. I actually have a habit of scouring forums like these, but I tend to shy away from posting. Not sure why, maybe I am just the quiet type.

I have done a few explores, but I wouldn't say I am particularly 'hardcore'. My main passion is film-making, and a lot of my work is dystopian, hence the interest in urbex.

My film stuff is here;
http://www.youtube.com/user/aTrapFilm

And two of my explores are documented here;
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=322788&id=614912836&l=55cf341f43

tp://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=321511&id=614912836&l=d922ed8d02

And also a little outing I did with my cam and various lenses;
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=324155&id=614912836&l=0c7e0fa2f7

I am not sure why I think bombarding you poor people with links is a good introduction, yet I do it anyway. My apologies!

Sorry to jump in without a formal introduction.

Adam

mate add meon facebook wevsky should come up with me we can chat on there this chapel is no bi secret yet forums in public are..fb has a wonderfull chat facility Smile wevsky should come up with me..u cant miss me
Back to top Go down
http://wevsky.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Old kent college chapel 2nd november 2010   

Back to top Go down
 
Old kent college chapel 2nd november 2010
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Chibi Risa D-118 November 2010
» A Domplast Lot came in for November 2010...
» Rushden Cavalcade 2010
» Millers Collectables 2010-2011 By Judith Miller & Mark Hill
» Jamie Foxx Pre-Grammy Party - Jan 29, 2010

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: UE Site Reports :: Anything else-
Jump to: